Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 3 - Mad Dog!








Hey Everyone!
Well conference was pretty cool! Me and the other gringo missionaries in my zone got to watch it English in a small room at the Stake Center. I took alot of good notes from just about every talk given on Sunday. It was neat to see the members that showed up to the stake center bringing sack lunches and stuff because they needed to stay at the building between sessions.
Here are a few pictures from when I first got here. Me as were about to board the plane in Buenos Aires to fly to Mendoza (it was windy), the Buenos Aires coast line, the Buenos Aires temple in the middle of reconstruction, and a view from the balcony of where we stayed the night near the mission office in Mendoza.
Last week was a pretty fun week because I´ve started understanding the people alot better when they speak which has let me get more involved in talking with them. And I had my first ¨almost dog attack¨ when some dog ran out of someone’s house and tried to bite me. It gave me a pretty good adrenaline rush, and was pretty funny. I was really scared, haha.
Hope everyone likes the pictures, sorry I didn’t send this email yesterday. We had our schedules changed up a bit because we had interviews with the President. I love you all.
Love, Elder Treadway

No comments: