Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last letter from the MTC


This is a picture of Trent and one of his best friends Josh Ray.

Hola todos ustedes! Estoy muy animado por cuando yo va a por Argentina en cuatro dias!
Antonces,
Things are definitely starting to get very exciting, I take on from Salt Lake to Atlanta GA at 8:00 am then from GA to Argentina at around 8 pm. Thank you to everybody who has sent me letters and packages during my time at the MTC. This week has gone very fast it seems, and I've been trying my best to stay focused and learn as much as possible. Of course its hard because alls we can think about is leaving, haha. Its all good though, its been a good week for me to reflect and realize just how much I have learned and grown since I got here. Most importantly my testimony has grown, and I feel so much more prepared now to be able to teach people.
I obviously still need alot of work with the language, but I had another good experience Tuesday night at dinner when I met a few missionaries straight from Mexico, and I ended up speaking with them through dinner for a good 20 minutes, and I can count all the words I used in English on both hands, I very much accepted this as a Tender Mercy of the Lord as having received a way for me to view my progress as well as realize the things I still have most to improve on. It was really exciting though.
We went and did a session this morning in the Temple, it went really well, great last time for a couple of years since I don't have on in my mission. Now for the next few days its gonna be alot of preparing to leave, and learning as much as possible. It seems like I had more to say but I can't remember darn it. I guess I could just say I'm grateful to be a missionary. I know that there are good things to come, and I look forward to the future. I am grateful for all the blessings I've received in my life, and I know that through the savior, all is well.
I will post his new address as soon as we get it so we all can send him letters :)

No comments: