Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing tricks



Yummy Fudge












I thought it would be fun to share with all of you the mean (fun)
things we do to Trent. He needed a few things like a shoulder bag,
two more white shirts and a scripture case.
We also put in a whoopee cushion, paddle ball
with buzz light year and rocket balloons.

So, we thought it would be funny to wrap it all up in "Princes" wrapping paper and one gift in Super Man paper. We also made him sugar cookies that were Christmas trees, Valentine and Halloween pumpkins shape's and wrap it all up in Christmas paper. One Missionary told me to send him a roll of duck tape, I am worried about what kind of trouble he will get into so I don't think I will do that one. After I found a box to put every thing in I forgot to take a picture of it. I am so disappointed in my self. I am sure he will get a kick out of it and have a good laugh. Oh yes I also cut out the heart shape princess paper and taped to the front of the box. :)








No comments: