Thursday, August 5, 2010

NO MORE FOOD!

Hola!
As far as the watch goes, I'm just gonna try out one of these dollar ones they have here like what Josh Ray had. Long story short I had already bought a different watch at the bookstore for 10 bucks, but regreted it after the first week cuz I realized I didn't really like it, so I tried to sell it to some other missionary. No one would take it until this last tuesday night when I sold it to my first councilor of my branch presidency. Well, I didn't really even try to sell it but he listened to my sob story and he just gave me 10 bucks for it, he completely did it in a way that was like "here you poor chump, now leave me alone." It was pretty funny. I protested but he insisted so I just decided to count my blessings and take his offer, especially since alls I was asking was 5 dollars.
OH YEAH! Good news and Bad news, good news is, Josh Boyd and I finally got to get a few pictures, bad news is, just as we finished, my companion and I dropped my camera and broke it while trying to hand it to me. So (mom) email me and tell me what we should do, the card that was originally in there still has all of the photos on it, but the camera won't let any pics to be taken becuause the retractable lenses broke. Let me know if I should send it all to you or whatever needs to be done, I'm sure I'll need to just buy another camera so take some cash out of my account and just grab another of whatever you think will work.
Anyways thankyou to Marcey and Missy for the dearElder letters and the box of snacks from Missy, I don't have any of there email addresses because we don't get them when we recieve mail from dearElder. Which reminds me, NO MORE FOOD! haha, I'm super appreciative but I'm starting to have my own food storage of junk food in my closet, I've got plenty to last me for a bit now becuase we frankly aren't in the doorm enough to snack all that often. Plus, I think I'm gaining wait so I've started to do some working out for reals, they make it so easy to over eat at meal times. Thanks again, but I'm good for a bit.
We went through the temple again this morning and it was another great experience, and it was raining, I did'nt really like to walk through it becuase I didn't want my suit to get wet but it was still really nice. I think the second best part about going to the temple though honestly, is that we get to eat in the cafeteria after, and its SOOOOO GOOD! The best 4 dollars I could spend, haha, kinda mean to say but its such a nice break from the MTC campus cafeteria food.
Yesterday at the start of week 4, our teachers now only teach in 100% spanish. I like it becuase I'm starting to understand it now, I finally broke thru not being able to comprehend it and and starting to catch on more and more, its really exciting. I've also gotten alot better at teaching. And even that has become exciting as we do teaching practices to volunteers they have come here to the MTC, its way cool. It looks like you all had fun in PineTop, especially those dark clouds at the driving range, it sorta made me want to have been there. But, we've gotten to play in the rain here though, during gym time we go out and play soccer and it was super nice when it started to rain. I hope all else is going well, its kinda funny, cuz I still once in a while at the end of the day wanna ask how the stores did, lol. Yesterday one of my roomates who I've become close friends with and I were having a debate about who's got a better dog at home, and it really made me miss Flick. haha, btw, thankyou for sending those family pics, and the ones of Tyra and Talissa, which reminds me, I came out of the showere to find like 8 guys all staring at the one of Tyra, and I had to fight them all away from it, lol.
I Love you all, can't wait to hear some more,

Con Amor, Elder Treadway

No comments: